🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4e5] Graphics card, What are you using?

Started by
46 comments, last by liquidAir 17 years, 12 months ago
What king of graphics card are you using to make your entry? Right now i´m using ald nvidia geforce 2. ^_^
Mike
Advertisement
- geforce 2 (my linux computer)
- geforce 6 (my wife's windows XP computer)
Geforce 6600GT
Geforce 2 mx. But it's struggling a bit, so I'll switch to the 5200 if need be. I actually find it's good to develop on a slow machine, it keeps you in line.
___________________________________________________David OlsenIf I've helped you, please vote for PigeonGrape!
Radeon 9200 SE, one of the cheapo versions...Kinda explains why Im always trying so hard to grab a graphics card at these competitions :P
The minimum specs listed on the contest page of course [smile]
Quote: Video: GeForce FX 5900 or equivalent (shader model 2), 128MB video RAM

Well ok, i'm using my 6600gt for the time being but later on i'll test my stuff on my old fx5900 to make sure there are no problems [wink]
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
I'm developing on the only graphics card i own, my GeForce 6800.
Progress is born from the opportunity to make mistakes.

My prize winning Connect 4 AI looks one move ahead, can you beat it? @nickstadb
I'm using my 6600, and underclocking my CPU to run at the speed of the judging system.
With love, AnonymousPosterChild
I'm developing on a Radeon 9800 and regularly testing on a Geforce FX Go 5200
Wow, this is interesting. I wouldn't have imagined anyone actually underclocking thier system to match the contest specs...

Maybe this year we won't get any entries that take anything short of a a super computer to run...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement