🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Randy & Manilla - Live on Indiegogo!

Started by
5 comments, last by ofihombre 1 year, 5 months ago

After the release of 2nd beta and its marketing spend, my development rhythm is slower and more constrained than ever. That's why I made an Indiegogo campaign for Randy & Manilla:

As a curiosity If you have noticed something new in the trailer, it is that another character face has been revealed that will join the game cast:

Blue Quantáramo, the Mayor and Commander of Quantum City. He is responsible to send the alert message to E-Mailer about the threat of Cracksom Virus to Randy and Manilla. Surely they will have seen him from behind when starting the game from the 2nd beta.

Many thanks Sk_Alkoyaj for his great work.

I also thank all the people who have followed me for all the advances and improvements of the Randy & Manilla game, and I hope that with this the final vision of my project is fulfilled.

If you like this campaign but you don't want or you can't to contribute to it, don't forget to share the next link:

Back this project on Indiegogo: https://igg.me/at/randyandmanilla/x/22731077#/

Hello, my name is Ofihombre, and I am a person who lives in a village in Spain called Gata de Gorgos.

Advertisement

A couple of updates arrive on the Indiegogo campaign of Randy & Manilla :

1 - Language options test - Pause menu

One of the objectives set for the campaign, is to apply the multilanguage option so that players of different languages can enjoy it with their own.

At the moment it's a very early sample that only occupies the pause menu:

As you can see, the alternation between words in English and Spanish is shown.

So far, the game will only be developed with these two, but if it exceeds its goal, more languages will be added in the future.

2 - 5 Wallpapers for your phone

A new perk was added on the perks list from the Randy & Manilla campaign.

Between your name on the credits and the Artwork pack, you will be offered the following perk:

This will also offer a 5 wallpapers based on Randy & Manilla as a thank you for your contribution to the game.

Once obtained, choose your favorite to put it on your phone screen.

Don't forget to share the word to support or share the Indiegogo link of the game: https://igg.me/at/randyandmanilla/x/22731077#/

Hello, my name is Ofihombre, and I am a person who lives in a village in Spain called Gata de Gorgos.

More updates arrive on the Indiegogo campaign of Randy & Manilla :

1- Language options test - Character dialogs

The second update about the language options, but this time for the characters dialogs.

Press play to see the example video:

2- Boss Rush mode perk!

For both Special Beta & Full version perks, It has been added an add-on perk related to a Boss Rush mode for Randy & Manilla.

Those who add this mode, will have early access to fight all the bosses at once.

(After the game release, will be part of the Post-Game).

3- Color variants for one of the wallpapers

One of the 5 wallpapers of the perk, has several color versions. The one with multiple Randy & Manilla faces has also 5 color variants, which makes in the wallpaper that has up to 6 versions (apart from the original black).

If you choose exclusively the Phone wallpapers perk, by accepting this add-on, you will get 5 versions with the following colors:
Blue, Green, Fuchsia, Red & Violet.

Once obtained, choose your favorite color for your phone screen.

Don't forget to share the word to support or share the Indiegogo link: https://igg.me/at/randyandmanilla/x/22731077#/

For the purpose of celebrating the welcome of the year 2023, the Indiegogo campaign of Randy & Manilla has extended its duration up to 15 additional days.

Don't forget to share the word to support or share the Indiegogo link: https://igg.me/at/randyandmanilla/x/22731077#/

And also, happy year 2023.

Randy's Sprint test

Surely one of the most criticized points of the game, is undoubtedly that Randy moves slowly. Although in reality it isn't that Randy is slow, but because of his animation he seems slow. That's why the sprint button has been added for Randy, thus inheriting a bit of his sister Manilla's speed.

After this sample, possibly several changes will be made due to the addition of that mechanic and some more polishing.

Now more than never, don't forget to share the word to support or share the Indiegogo link: https://igg.me/at/randyandmanilla/x/22731077#/

All perks in only one!

The Randy & Manilla campaign is in its last days, but that doesn't mean that the opportunity to include another perk should be wasted, and this time it's not just any perk.

As well you know, weeks before I included the Add-on perks so they can get additional rewards, but they could only be obtained if they choose in certain perks, So I came up with the idea to pack all the perks with the included add-ons into only one as a savings pack:

If you choose the All-In-One perk, you will get all the perks, but divided into 3 steps:

1. Perks like phone wallpapers or the artwork pack, will be received once chosen.

2. Special Beta with the Boss Rush mode will come next month or two.

3. For the release day of the full game, will receive a key that you will get in advance.

Nothing better than getting all the perks in a pack than each one separately.

Now more than never, don't forget to share the word to support or share the Indiegogo link: https://igg.me/at/randyandmanilla/x/22731077#/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement