Advertisement

Game Motivation

Started by January 27, 2002 07:34 PM
37 comments, last by Grellin 22 years, 6 months ago
quote: Original post by Anonymous Poster
I agree with Buzzy. By the way, what type of game is it you are planning, if you don''t mind me asking?

Well the game is going to be kind of a thriller/mystery.

Grellin

Don''t sit and complain about a program, make a better one or shut up!
Steven Bradley .:Personal Journal:. .:WEBPLATES:. .:CGP Beginners Group:. "Time is our most precious resource yet it is the resource we most often waste." ~ Dr. R.M. Powell
Not quite what I expected. hahahaha came out of my chair.
Advertisement
This was recently posted in the lounge.
Sorry, I don''t understand (sorry to spoil the mood):
when I look at the picture I just see a messy room (in fact I just see an almost array of random variables being interpreted as pixel colors ), and how can you tell who commited the murder if we don''t know the suspects??
(and no I''m not stupid)
i dont think you looked hard enough, its very small, and its by the door... try putting your face close the screen and staring at it really intently without looking way for about 30 secs, theres no way you could miss it then
"I never let schooling interfere with my education" - Mark Twain
i dont think you looked hard enough, its very small, and its by the door... try putting your face close the screen and staring at it really intently without looking way for about 30 secs, theres no way you could miss it then... and do it in the dark
"I never let schooling interfere with my education" - Mark Twain
Advertisement
Okay, that was scary as hell.

Edited by - amish1234 on January 28, 2002 6:16:20 PM
___________________________________________________________Where to find the intensity (Updated Dec 28, 2004)Member of UBAAG (Unban aftermath Association of Gamedev)
amazing! good luck making the game , as soon as i figured it out i cudn''t help but turn the light on :D
I enlarged the image before looking at it. That really helped me find the answer! Scary.

[ MSVC Fixes | STL | SDL | Game AI | Sockets | C++ Faq Lite | Boost ]
Cool pic!
Wasnt expecting that! Almost spilt my drink

Downloads, D3DXSprite tutorial, New platform game: .-= The ZeroOne Realm =-.

Downloads, Free GoldLib game library, D3DXSprite tutorial, New platform game: .-= The ZeroOne Realm =-.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement