🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

C++ Newbes Wanted

Started by
59 comments, last by j8l5s 22 years, 6 months ago
I''ve been doing C++ for about 2 years on and off. Sounds like a good idea

if(age != 22) CHuman->ResetBiologicalClock(22);
if(location != "OHIO") CHuman->SendMessage(MSG_UHOH);

:->
Advertisement
I''ve been doing C++ for about 2 years on and off. Sounds like a good idea

if(age != 22) CHuman->ResetBiologicalClock(22);
if(location != "OHIO") CHuman->SendMessage(MSG_UHOH);

:->

dregallo@xcelnet.net
Hey. I am 15 with programming experience with Java, VB, and C#. I also know a little Python. I am working on learning C++ and would love to join this. I can also contribute my art skills if we do make a game. I have experience with both 2D and 3D computer graphics. I know some DirectX 7 & 8. I am full of ideas for games too.

This sounds like a realy cool idea.

email - oveja-carnivora@attbi.NOSPAMcom (take out the NOSPAM)
ICQ - 98965175
AIM - CarnivorasOveja
MSN messenger - oveja_carnivora
I''m also new, and I''m interested.

C++ Experience: 8 years in working with the DOS 16, DOS 32 (DPMI), WIN16, and WIN32 platforms with Borland and Visual C++.
I''ll join if I can.

Experience: 2-3 months
Email: gone_postal@cheerful.com
MSN Messenger: dogfood100@hotmail.com (don''t even try to email me there, its my "junk account"

Yep sign me in too.I wanna be in the group.We are a lot now so i suggest dividing further into two or three sub groups , but its not for me to say.Its for the leader.That would be j8l5s right?

Experience: four to five months
Email:redaccess2002@yahoo.com

P.S. Can i be second in command?
______________________________Yes I think the rev pad sucks/so does 50 and the DS. I like action and am not ashamed. I prefer brunettes but hate chocolate. Yes,I have opinions!!! Rate as you will.
Hey, that sounds like real fun, you really can sign me up too,
Expierience: Bit more than a year
E-Mail: jonas@eichhorst.net
With the link above, ppl sign themselves up. Just subscribe your name to the mailing list, and enter your info in the database.

subnet_rx

"There are two types of langages, those that everyone complains about, and those that no one uses."

Standardized C++ Libraries

C++ Programming help

The only news site on the web

"There are two types of languages, those that everyone complains about, and those that no one uses."Standardized C++ LibrariesGamecron PC GamingA Christian Blog
Name: Nick
Nationality: US
C++ experiance: 1 year on and off
AOL Instant Messenger SN: XtremeGamer220
E-mail: yumemiru_aku@hotmail.com

Seems like a cool idea. Maybe we can start a game project together or something.
So how is this going to work? Hell, we can even make a website. I have many ideas.
Peace ya''ll.
Hey there!
I''m actually bran new to C++ but I would like to join your group.

Name: Tom
Experience: Bran new. (Although some C experience)
Loaction: Wales, UK.
E-mail: tom_668@hotmail.com

Thanks,

-Tom666
-Tom666

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement