🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

C++ Newbes Wanted

Started by
59 comments, last by j8l5s 22 years, 6 months ago
I''m game!

C++ Experience: 1 year
E-mail: tetanelite@attbi.com
Well, that was a waste of 2 minutes of my life. Now I have to code faster to get 'em back...
Advertisement
sounds interesting, i am experienced with C, but only started C++ 3 months ago. im english, 19 years old, email me at vivi2k@hotmail.com
This statement is false.
Well, Im 17, got maybe 3 months in C++, Don''t have too much time, but I''d like to learn some more, and who knows, maybe I''ll even contribute something
E-mail: Outlaw_TexasJ@Hotmail.com
Well thanks for the good responces. All of you should be getting an e-mail marked "C++ Group" and "corretion" form me. There were two e-mail adress that were not vailed so if you did not get an e-mail please send me an e-mail with a vaild adress. I''ll tell you all more in a day or so ("todays 1/4/02"). Once agin thank you all for the responces.
if you didn''t get my email, let me know. It sent it through a private address system, which I didn''t think was on.

subnet_rx

"There are two types of langages, those that everyone bitches about, and those that no one uses."

Standardized C++ Libraries

C++ Programming help

The only news site on the web

"There are two types of languages, those that everyone complains about, and those that no one uses."Standardized C++ LibrariesGamecron PC GamingA Christian Blog
hey me too!

singaporean
C++ off and on 6 months

gui10@yahoo.com.sg
I got your subnet_rx.
I''m interested too
+- 2 years programming in C++
20 years old
pedro__santos@iol.pt

Pedro Santos
http://psantos.no.sapo.pt
I am about to start lerning c++ and would like to join nichollsnathan@hotmail.com

Edited by - chronotub on January 4, 2002 11:07:23 AM
I starting to learn C++ and would like to join as well.

e-mail: baflynn@yahoo.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement