need experienced developers help on micro studio

Started by
1 comment, last by frob 2 weeks, 5 days ago

I am new to coding like brand new and I want to make a top-down RPG but don't know how I would love if if there were anyone kind enough to help me make my dream come true I am on a Chromebook used for school so all the asset sites are blocked and I don't know what to do any help would be appreciated but I'm hoping for a long term person that can introduce and teach me coding. p.s I can only use microstudio due to the block filter on Chromebook and don't have another device

Advertisement

Moving to For Beginners.

If your only computer is a school chromebook, it's likely you'll need to wait until you get your own computer before you make your dream project.

For now, learn what you can. If you're looking at programming look at programming in any language available to you. If you can access it, the Mozilla Developer Network can help you learn several basics of programming directly in a web browser. Although it's a long, long way away from your top-down RPG, it can teach the basics manipulating code, making functions, a few simple data structures and algorithms. There's enough there that you can make simple web-based games on just about any computer.

Advertisement