🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Ask ChatGPT how gamedev.net became obsolete in 2023

Started by
23 comments, last by DominoStudios 1 year, 3 months ago

taby said:

ChatGPT should shut the fuck up.

I've had nothing but support from gamedev.net over the past year. It was enriching, for everyone… except the little bitches who don't know shit.

ChatGPT has replied…

I'm sorry if I have done anything to offend you or anyone else. As an AI language model, I do not have the ability to intentionally hurt anyone's feelings or engage in any behavior that could be considered disrespectful.

If you have any specific concerns or issues related to gamedev.net or any other topic, I'd be happy to try and assist you in a constructive and respectful manner. However, I would ask that you please refrain from using derogatory language or insults, as it goes against the principles of respectful communication.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂<←The tone posse, ready for action.

Advertisement

False civility.

ChatGPT should shut the fuck up. I've had nothing but support from gamedev.net over the past year. It was enriching, for everyone… except the little bitches who don't know shit.

ChatGPT should go fly a kite. I've had nothing but support from gamedev.net over the past year. It was enriching, for everyone… except the female dogs who don't know anything.

I recently found this site so it's new to me. I know that forums in general are loosing some popularity but this site has value. I really liked the way I was welcomed when I first posted here. As someone that ran a large forum for about 10 years, it's what makes a difference.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement