🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

ActiveUnique returning to game development

Started by
22 comments, last by Tom Sloper 1 year, 7 months ago

Alright I thought about it. there's a better way.

I am an amazing game developer I can make whatever I want. I am a very attractive man, much better looking than Elon Musk.

Apparently a 30 dollar webcam is better at a profile pic than a 50 dollar professional at the mall.

I've read about the idea guy. It's a serious misnomer. You really want to avoid the lazy team.

Advertisement

Will do, personally I was thinking about ActiveUnique and when they would have come back to the gamedev scene, this happend basically every morning as soon as i wake up

sometimes 1+1 is 11

The point is, kids stuck in the special class at school say what's 1+1… 11. They're in the special class.

Sometimes adults say what's 1+1… It's a secret. They're mensa, because if they survived to adulthood with this attitude they're too dangerous to argue with by this point, are you going to tell them they're too elitist to function in a civil society?

I'm debating talking about bots and creators being paid to change their headline titles or their thumbnails, but you know the most influential thing is the ability to control the algorithm to direct the link to specific people. And that's not even news. The comparison here is if little kids are doing it out of spite or if they really believe they have a big amazing conspiracy that'll get them an advantage. There's no advantage here, if they're acting like this they look like one of the two above, and since you know 1+1 is 11 already it's stupid to believe everyone will forget and it'll be a big secret again.

I've read about the idea guy. It's a serious misnomer. You really want to avoid the lazy team.

Google's undergoing a massive censorship campaign right now. Evidently they're completely taken over. The company has control of the search and advertisement algorithms, but who has control of the company?

ActiveUnique said:
Google's undergoing a massive censorship campaign right now. Evidently they're completely taken over. The company has control of the search and advertisement algorithms, but who has control of the company?

Source?

Also,

Who are you again?

When were you here before?

Our company homepage:

https://honorgames.co/

My New Book!:

https://booklocker.com/books/13011.html

I will address that. Here. I guess.

I'm on gamedev.net to make a sales pitch.

I'm Joseph Thomas Pasco Corcelli, born 1986

My interest in rockets is pretty minimal. They have nothing to do with video game development. As a video game component, absolutely, I want to know exactly how I can make one work just like it was a real rocket.

When AInt can perform as a game master emulation, I have stated the correct way to use it here.

No matter what I say I can't convince people I'm not an ARG because, who knows, I've been given many strange reasons to believe it's a natural conclusion my computer's hackable. So, ok, the goal here is to land me a job close to a million dollars for every month I commit to work. I should only have to work about three or four months per year as a heavy concept lead researcher and with the functionality to program like I have already provided, if the people working with me can't figure it out.

The calculator and esolang I've programmed combine to form a limitless text-based technology foundation. The natural competitor is NLA-AI which promises to turn your farts into superheroes, ‘AInt’ has been a broad-axe among a culture of brute-force programming. If it ever does pass, it'll still need to copy me in some way to achieve VR. Even if I can't finish the esolang, because I'm not in a high-security checkpoint, the patent is a no-brainer.

I have a pretty good reason to believe I have leverage. It's a very reasonable belief. So, publishing my work for peer review is the next logical step before expecting the street I currently reside to be paved in gold.

Contact ActiveUnique@gmail.com

Chaos Contract 2019, is a repository for a Unity project, outside the standard assets everything is by me, Joseph Corcelli.

There's a longer description on the page

https://github.com/JCorcelli/Chaos-Contract-2019

Esolang. An unfinished giant, “Yes” man

I've been developing “Yes” man as an arbitrary omni-directional esolang to code GUI from scratch. Not limited to OS and file system emulation, which will be child's play, it is meant for modding and seamlessly gamifying new scripted code. It will branch into 3D space before it's even done. Once it is done, it should be easily adapted into a real time graphic generator, a development interface.

This repository contains creative writing, it can only be understated what that means

https://github.com/JCorcelli/text_concept

If I had to say everything that my programming so far isn't. Star Citizen's focus on Physics simulation is complimentary.

Who's looking to hire a researcher with the original IP to this, all this?

Cloud Imperium Games

Tencent

Nintendo

Google

Microsoft

I am not going to contact any of them. It's up to them to confirm with whatever human resources they have that I'm Joking or not.

Any AAA publisher really.

Contact ActiveUnique@gmail.com

I can offer to move and work on location for exorbitant pay. I'll need three months with a masseuse to smooth over some work related sores.

ActiveUnique said:
I am not going to contact any of them. It's up to them to confirm with whatever human resources they have that I'm Joking or not. Any AAA publisher really.

Companies at that level don't have random recruiters lurking on the internet waiting to snatch up the self proclaimed misunderstood genius types.

If you want a job with any of them, you need to directly apply to their openings.

If you want to trash talk those companies, understand if they are big enough, sometimes they have bots flagging people online who might be dissidents. Google Allegedly does this.

You cant on one hand ask for a job, and on the other hand trash talk the company and industry you want to get in.

At least have the sense in posting it separately.

Our company homepage:

https://honorgames.co/

My New Book!:

https://booklocker.com/books/13011.html

ActiveUnique said:
I can offer to move and work on location for exorbitant pay. I'll need three months with a masseuse to smooth over some work related sores.

That's the funniest thing I've read all day. But I'm just finishing my first cup of coffee, so the funny has room to go higher. And I have high ceilings here.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

@GeneralJist

This is an olive branch.

I can understand your expectations vs reality. You have amazing reading comprehension and give really good advice.

My first attempt to explain the concept was barbaric, I know. Here's what it really is.

Minimalism. The goal is to make the smallest unimposing flat-rock. Later when someone asks how to make a flat rock they can rub their smooth rock on mine and there will be two flat rocks.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement