Advertisement

Looking for C# programmer, Unity

Started by October 01, 2018 10:09 PM
3 comments, last by alinmedianu13 5 years, 11 months ago

Hello Everyone,

I am a one man team looking for the perfect technical collaborator to partner with on the making of an independent story driven game.

I have a background in film making and a few years of experience in the industry as freelance Cinematic Artist, and besides my cinematic skills i developed soft skills in modeling, lighting, blocking out levels and staging animations, audio design and narrative writing. 

I can also script in c# myself, which, along with the soft skills listed above, helps me to quickly prototype new game-play ideas independently.

My counterpart must be technical, possibly but not necessarily with an artistic mind too, and can take care of everything that is related to the engineering part of a game, from basic artist friendly features scripting to structure solid, stable and modular code that will support the core of the game. Knowledge of C# and Unity is required and professional experience of 3\5 years in a relevant position is preferred.

I dedicate a lot of hours in game development, whether I am working full-time on something else during the day (as Cinematic Artist) or whether I am unemployed. The ideal “partner” then is someone that can put together enough hours during the week and weekends too.

I know how to balance life, work and personal work, so I am expecting you to be able and willing to do the same with passion, dedication and sometimes spirit of sacrifice.

I am based in Central Europe, so ideally no more than 2 hours difference in our time zone is preferred, for productivity reasons.

Should you be a good match with the description above and in case you are interested in knowing more about me, my past projects and the present one and how i am planning to complete it, please get in touch.

Cheers

Hi,

I am interested in this 2 man team making a game kind of idea. I was thinking of doing a similar thing but didn't come up with a good enough idea. Anyway, I am a second year student at Sheffield Hallam University, studying computer science for games. I am particularly good at c# programming in unity, pretty much everything beside the new ECS stuff. I am able to put hours in every day beside Wednesday and Thursday. How does it sound like so far?

Advertisement

Hey,

I think it would be pretty cool to see some of the stuff you've done / worked on :)

Here is a recent team project that I've done for uni with some artists. I've done all the scripts besides the ones in the UI folder, and also put everything together(Basically everything beside the barely existing UI, the models, textures and animations). If you want some more just ask.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ob1uGKFR0MsQu5BsLpusS9Racm6ZdfD7The Bottomless Mine.rarThe Bottomless Mine.rar

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement