Advertisement

Concept & Environmental Digital Artist- Book

Started by September 27, 2018 12:27 AM
0 comments, last by IronAge 5 years, 11 months ago

Hey,

I am currently working on a 'graphic'/'picture' book idea. This is a summary (do not use as your own). 

I'm looking for three artists to work on different aspects of the design (creatures&characters/environment/weapons&structures) to work as co-producers on the project. 

VISIT: arkotiri.wordpress.com

Arkotiri

– A world of wonder –

Welcome to Arkotiri, a small moon found millions of light years away in the galaxy IC-342.

Despite being a moon, the orb thrives with exotic plant life and rivers. Its native inhabitants, in some forms similar to us humans populated its surface for generations. They are ritualistic and ceremonial people, gorgeous in their ways, but also very intelligent.

For years they lived with sustainable ways, co-existed and mined the moon, careful not to disrupt the ecosystems surrounding them. Building their (to us, futuristic structures) homes and building of strong metals, quite literally, into the nature surrounding them. Plants and soil encouraged to grow among and on their homes. Through engineering they created mech-beasts (animals that are semi-organic and semi-robotic A.I) to increase the animals ability to help and obey.

However, the time of peace ended suddenly when a disease swept across the moon. It was mysterious, deadly and could only be avoided by building a large sterile lab, far away from the Hub, isolated in the magnificent wilderness, where un-immune individuals were sent to. But there were survivors, those who were immune. And they went underground as their Hub crumbled and fell into disrepair. No longer having people to maintain it’s structures or plants.

The Citadel was founded. A gigantic cavern, kilometers beneath the surface, only accessible by two separate tunnel closed by monolithic metal trapdoors. Through the tunnels security systems where set, and two large elevator shafts built in. Thousands of immune people mining, working and living below The Surface.

I am currently completing Yr 12 and have exams in the next few weeks, so progress may be quite slow. Once complete, i will inform you. 

If you are interested please contact me, and i'll add you on discord.

something like this:

Related image

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement