🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Our Ghosts of War - A 400km2 World War 2 Sandbox Survival Game Developed in UE4

Started by
73 comments, last by JumpCheck Community Mgt 6 years, 6 months ago

We're very excited to have brought on Fernando yesterday. He is a very talented gameplay coder who reached out to us on the Unreal forums to handle movement for us. So far we have walking, crouching, running, and swimming wrapped up. More to come soon.

Twitter: [twitter]ourghostsofwar[/twitter]

Advertisement

MP40 Animation Set

Just struck a deal. We're working exclusively with Quixel now. The level of fidelity we can now deliver WILL make your jaw drop. #Megascans here we come.

Our VFX artist forwarded this video showcasing her progress with our rain. I'm loving it.

Renault R35 Tank Turret

PxVnX3k.jpg

Panzer IV Tank Turret (New Textures)

qQIgA1o.png

Forest Alive

3_1954.jpg

"Welcome to your new home. Lets hope it holds up against the shelling..."

4_1819.jpg

Craft your own defensive lines!

OBi3SLE.jpg

I just got a look and our finished rain might be the best rain I've ever seen in a videogame. We're going to hold off on sharing the footage until we've settled on how we're going to go about doing crowdfunding and debut the footage there along with a ton of other gameplay features that have never been done in a FPS let alone a World War 2 game. I'm so excited! :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement