🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4E6] Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Started by
174 comments, last by cNoob 16 years, 4 months ago
Quote: Original post by coderx75
I should be able to take part this year. That being the case, I'm reserving my spot on the screenshot thread. ;-)

If thats the case I may be reserving mine as well

<reserved for greatness>

edit:

although being directly under a screenshot of sunage probably won't help in comparison. =/
Check out my 4E6 progress!( Personal Guarantee! You will NOT get rick-rolled. )
Advertisement

But this is from the Pirates/Robots/Ninjas/Zombies year, so I may update it.

And it isn't a screenshot, per se, just something to make it less obvious that I'm reserving a spot in the thread! [grin]
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Come on now, we can't all be so blatant, can we?

>_>
<_<

[ /reserve]

[size=1]Visit my website, rawrrawr.com

guess I should reserve my spot too...
although, I'll post an actual screenshot of the engine so far.

it's not much, but it works so far. I've been working with one other person on this project, and once the elements are released hopefully we'll see some progress on it :D
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Woot! I just won!

:P
Introducing Balex Bones 'The Scott' in Zombie Smash

[Edited by - Aiursrage on September 27, 2007 8:13:31 PM]
I dream hard of helping people.
                 \||/                 |  @___oo       /\  /\   / (__,,,,|      ) /^\) ^\/ _)      )   /^\/   _)      )   _ /  / _)  /\  )/\/ ||  | )_) <  >      |(,,) )__)  ||      /    \)___)    | \____(      )___) )___   \______(_______;;; __;;;

I hope I can finish the game this time.... [grin]

--
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE ELEMENTS WILL BE!! [wow]
------------------------------"Carpe Diem!""Failure is the prequel of success"_.-:Jimbo:-._
What's with all the talk of reserving a spot? It'd be better to just post new updates in a new post, as others have said.
But think. Having your best image of the game on the first page of the topic with a link to the game's site (if there's one) would be nice. And then progress would be posted in new replies together with new images. At least this how I hope it will work out for me.

Oh, and nice console windows everyone.

-Eigen

[Edited by - Eigen on September 27, 2007 9:57:47 AM]
Last year didn't people just use separate threads for their games?
-~-The Cow of Darkness-~-

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement