🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4E6] Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Started by
174 comments, last by cNoob 16 years, 4 months ago
Quote: Original post by Trapper Zoid
Is the etiquette for these screenshot threads to have just one post that you update as you progress, or that you keep posting separate posts as you progress?
I think that would be good, unless people had a thread for their game as well, which worked OK before. So maybe then this could be more of a blog type thread where people post updates. Although the fact it's probably going to be onto two pages before the contest starts is a bit bloated. Maybe we can start a real thread once it starts... and ask people not to post screenshots of "My first Window" but something a bit more substantial - and maybe not more than one or two posts a week?

Advertisement
Definitely have separate posts. Otherwise you'll have to read the entire thread from the start each time.
------------------"Kaka e gott" - Me
Quote: Original post by eat2thepieseye
First screen shot:
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I'll try to keep you updated. Please, feel free to let me know how you think I'm progressing.

I think you really overdid the bloom.
XD
enalpria.uni.cc
where are the screenshots?
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Quote: Original post by WanMaster
First screen shot:

I'll try to keep you updated. Please, feel free to let me know how you think I'm progressing.

I think you really overdid the bloom.

Looks great... I heard the first element was a Blizzard.
Quote: Original post by Trapper Zoid
Is the etiquette for these screenshot threads to have just one post that you update as you progress, or that you keep posting separate posts as you progress?

Create a separate post for new screenshots. As mentioned before, it prevents you from having to read through the entire thread to see new progress.

I think the same thread from last year weighed in over 13 pages, if I am remembering correctly.

If all you have is a blank window, don't worry about it. I didn't get much past that stage in the last few 4E contests [grin].

First screen shot:

youre an inspiration, I just hope I can do something as good.

I daresay that I have just taken the lead.
"It is not enough to merely faces one's fears. One must run screaming toward them,"

Just kidding ;-)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement