Advertisement

4e6

Started by February 24, 2007 06:58 PM
433 comments, last by sirGustav 16 years, 11 months ago
I alwas fought games should be somehow exciting, but when i picture "pony" or "accountant".....
Well they seem to be anti-exciting to me.

I'll guess i'll make entry anyway(kick the pony, make the main character accountant and voila - 3 elements )
Stickin' it pretty hard to the artists this year, aren't we?
Quote: Original post by Trapper Zoid
They do seem a bit... random. "Accountants" is a little bizarre, and horses are a right devil to animate.
Yeah, I'm honestly not sure I can model and animate a pony at all. Perhaps we'll see more 2D entries this year?
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
Advertisement
So I suppose there's no possible way that some of the elements will be changed? Totally set in stone now?
Quote: Original post by Naxos
So I suppose there's no possible way that some of the elements will be changed? Totally set in stone now?

If something could be done about pony.. just mention me here succesfull games featuring ponies.
I wonder if a petition against Ponies would sway superpig? Don't want to waste time if there's no chance, though.
Quote: Original post by Shuger
If something could be done about pony.. just mention me here succesfull games featuring ponies.

A successful game about ponies.

(I'm joking)
Advertisement
This year you only have to use 3/4 elements. So if you don't like the ponies, you don't have to feature them.

I like the elements. They're out there without being too far out there.
:) That settled it guys. Good luck you all, I think I'll pass this year (too).
http://www.ponyisland.net/

I used to play with this. It's fun. I'd call it successful, too, it's been around for a while, and people pay to play.
Quote: Original post by Shuger
Quote: Original post by Naxos

Ocarina of Time, World of Warcraft.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement