Advertisement

[4E5] Roll call!

Started by June 04, 2006 11:17 AM
228 comments, last by userjp 18 years ago
Count me in too - I have got the basic framework code like skybox, level loader and model loading with shader support going using the middleware engine :). Now left is collision physics and AI and polishing :p

The more applications I write, more I find out how less I know
Well, what can I say? I'm an european economist... so there's a high probability that I'll participate.
Advertisement
I'm going to try to create something. No guarntees though.
Ok. I going into it too.
But only after I come up with an idea of what the game is to be about.
Right now I'll get back to my AI stuff, which hopefully won't go to waste[smile].
hey, i'll put my name forward - just wondering but ain't there usually a registraightion form you need to fill out - i remember last year i made foolish mistake of overlooking it on the page -.-'
Quote: Original post by dark_shaman
hey, i'll put my name forward - just wondering but ain't there usually a registraightion form you need to fill out - i remember last year i made foolish mistake of overlooking it on the page -.-'

No, not yet. I'll have something up by the end of July; at the very least something where you can mark yourself down as interested so that you get an email when deadlines are coming up.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

Advertisement
i will give it a try maybe an fps or rts :p
Quote: Original post by superpig
No, not yet. I'll have something up by the end of July; at the very least something where you can mark yourself down as interested so that you get an email when deadlines are coming up.

So if you pop in an entry at the last possible day, it will be accepted, right? It's not like we have to formally sign up, right?
I hope to get an entry done on time. Between work and school though, it's going to be tough finding time.
Quote: Original post by Moe
Quote: Original post by superpig

So if you pop in an entry at the last possible day, it will be accepted, right? It's not like we have to formally sign up, right?

Nope, you can submit last-minute, though I'll be encouraging people to register things in advance to help give us an idea of numbers.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement