🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Action/Adventure design discussion.

Started by
30 comments, last by Fantasy Edge 23 years, 8 months ago
Hi y''all.

I saw this thread start when Fantasy Edge was first talking about it but there has been a distinct lack of posting on it recently.

Are you still thinking about this or has the idea completely died in the butt?

Personally I really liked the idea. I thought the concept was quite cool and the plot lines were starting to take a really nice shape.

The nicest part of it was also the treatment of magic and death in the game.

Anyone still interested in it?

-- No matter what they do, how hard they are or cold they want to be, their mind will always give them away. That is the moment to strike and leverage their weakness --
The birth of Psychic Treason
-- That's my $0.02 worth --
Hang on, where I come from, $0.02 is rounded down. Does that mean my opinion is worthless or priceless?
CHROM
Advertisement
I came up with the idea, of coarse im still interested. although, my skills are really the only thing holding me back from making any major moves. I have however done some very serious thinking aobut some of the more suttle story additions. mainly about the character. I dont know. as much as i want this game to be entertaining on the action front i also want it to grip the player like only a movie or book can. mainly, i need more writers and musicians than anything as i recenty had the idea of having certain parts of the game be to choir music.

I am not text, I am not organized pixels, I am not killed by turning off your monitor, I am not isolated by turning off your computer. I just am.

Conshape Electronic Arts

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement