Advertisement

C O D E R E D if(!worm) {visit to find out}

Started by September 10, 2002 03:45 PM
3 comments, last by liquidAir 21 years, 11 months ago
visit http://www.codered.s5.com/ to find out bout this first person shooter which i''m workin on! i need feedback!! sign the guestbook before you leave!!!
Theres not really that much information or much to see there...

Its really annoying having that "Set your res to 1024x768" everytime I go back to the home page...in addition to the banner ad your hoster pops up everytime.

Put some more info up there and get rid of that and you should have a good site!

Ibuku
weaponstudios.com
Advertisement
why you post 2 topics?
One of the most annoying sites I''ve visited in months. What''s up with the &#106avascript popup on the home page?

Pop-up banners suck too.
Hehe, I just thought of mountain dew right away

"With my feet upon the ground I lose myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in, I feel it move across my skin. I''m reaching up and reaching out. I''m reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me, what ever will bewilder me. And following our will and wind we may just go where no one''s been. We''ll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one''s been." - Maynard James Keenan [TheBlackJester ]
[Wildfire Studios ]

"With my feet upon the ground I lose myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in, I feel it move across my skin. I'm reaching up and reaching out. I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me, what ever will bewilder me. And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been. We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been." - Maynard James Keenan Name: [email=darkswordtbj@hotmail.com]TheBlackJester[/email]Team: Wildfire Games
Projects O A.D.The Last Alliance

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement