🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

New demo released!

Started by
4 comments, last by Bigshot 24 years, 3 months ago
I just added a new feature to my game, Extreme Guerrillas. I''m sure a few of you have played it before. It''s a Tank Wars/Scorched Earth/Worms type game. I''m not gonna go into it too much, just check out the beta demo here. The new feature has been long awaited, but only took me 15 minutes to implement. It''s a crosshair that allows you to aim your projectile more visually. Please give me suggestions! And I''m still looking for an artist to help me out, so stop spanking the monkey and help! Engorge...uh, i mean Enjoy! Al
Alexbigshot@austin.rr.comFoolish man give wife grand piano. Wise man give wife upright organ.
Advertisement
Sorry, it is terrible, put a lot of work on it, please!

Anyway, it''s a start

http://www6.50megs.com/typedef/
http://www.stas.net/rafael/icq: 11915640
Man, that is cool.
For a first game, that is nice. I like the effect of the particles coming off of the projectile when they are in the air. Game play is cool. I have always loved this type of game.

-A-
I spank monkies
and do graphics what a deal
check out our page at www.cfxweb.net/mxf
And see Heathen, our RPG.
What graphics eh
It''s funny and fun to play. Good Job man. Much better than the old Q Basic version.

Domini
This game is so hilarious! I was to the point of tears playing it. Mr. T throwing midgets was pure genius! Some graphics were garbled when I played, but I still played a few rounds nonetheless. The humor and the odd gameplay make up for the graphics.

Goto flipcode.com and enter it into the ''lame game'' contest. You have a great chance at winning! I hope to see this updated soon... with the "computer conrolled opponents so advanced they never miss!" HAHA!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement