Advertisement

Yep! Here it is

Started by February 23, 2002 07:21 PM
5 comments, last by JP- 22 years, 6 months ago

freakin' terrorists

Download it for free HERE Edited by - JP- on February 23, 2002 8:27:39 PM
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]
Advertisement
Nice one Arild! JP, could you do us all a favor and:

- Commit suicide
- Hire a hitman on yourself
- Or, simply, please stop posting this

If you stop posting this garbage, you might be forgiven. Right now you''re just a menace. Please, stop posting. One forum is enough, one post is enough.

------------------------------
Simple DirectMedia Layer:

Main Site - (www.libsdl.org)
Cone3D Tutorials- (cone3D.gamedev.net)
GameDev.net''s Tutorials - (Here)

OpenGL:

Main Site - (www.opengl.org)
NeHe Tutorials - (nehe.gamedev.net)
Online Books - (Red Book) (Blue Book)
------------------------------Put THAT in your smoke and pipe it
One word....
blowme!

lol
if we blow too hard we might knock your little tree down ^^

"Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose."- SSC the Super Saiyan Cat

Edited By - SonShadowCat on Your Girlfriends Birthday
--------------------------------- "Those who serve no purpose, have no purpose."- SSC Oh the possibilities!!Edited By - SonShadowCat on Your Girlfriends Birthday
SonShadowCat- i ain''t blowing shit, so you might want to change that we to an I =)

-Pac
"The thing I like about friends in my classes is that they can''t access my private members directly."
"When listening to some one tell about their problem (whether it''s code or not), don''t listen to what went right or wrong, but what they assumed....."
-Pac "The thing I like about friends in my classes is that they can't access my private members directly." "When listening to some one tell about their problem (whether it's code or not), don't listen to what went right or wrong, but what they assumed....."
Advertisement
JP-/Jesse Petrilla: As one of the primary owners/operators of this site, I'm giving you one warning. Stop posting this shit now. You made your post in the announcements forum, and people can form their own opinions about your game. But by continuing to make these sorts of posts, you're spamming the forums, which is considered abuse, and will lead to your being banned and reported to your ISP.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement