🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

C++ vs C - The Big Showdown

Started by
3 comments, last by grine 22 years, 5 months ago
Okay. I must admit. the title of this message is weird to attract attention. oh, what the heck? C and C++ fought each other. C fell over and C++ kicked C. end there, ya happy?! Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here knew a good sites(s) where I could get tutorials for C & C++? I am a beginner to both of these languages. If you invent a time machine and travel back and forward through time, what would happen if you travelled to the time when the Universe doesn''''t exist anymore?
If you invent a time machine and travel back and forward through time, what would happen if you travelled to the time when the Universe doesn''t exist anymore?
Advertisement
Use a search engine Mr. I-Hate-C. May I suggest Google? Alternatively, use Gamedev''s search engine, this same question is posted at least once a week.

[Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!]
Thanks.
But where is the GameDev search engine on this site?

If you invent a time machine and travel back and forward through time, what would happen if you travelled to the time when the Universe doesn''''t exist anymore?
If you invent a time machine and travel back and forward through time, what would happen if you travelled to the time when the Universe doesn''t exist anymore?
http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/search.asp
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
Aww im dissapoined when i clicked on this I thought i was going to get to argue why c is better than c++. oh well.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement