🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Beginners need help.....

Started by
0 comments, last by DelphiFreak 22 years, 6 months ago
I already know Delphi, and C++, took me 2 years though! And I''m interested in learning another! I want to learn Shockwave Director so I can create games for Shockmachine. And this way, I want have to pay money just to play a game. As you can see if you go to Shockwave''s game page, they are charging people just to play game''s. So that''s why I''m interested in learning Director! So where can I get Shockwave Director tutorials?
Advertisement
quote: Original post by DelphiFreak
I already know Delphi, and C++, took me 2 years though! And I''m interested in learning another!

I want to learn Shockwave Director so I can create games for Shockmachine. And this way, I want have to pay money just to play a game. As you can see if you go to Shockwave''s game page, they are charging people just to play game''s. So that''s why I''m interested in learning Director!

So where can I get Shockwave Director tutorials?

DO a search in your favorite search engine for Director Tutorials and also look up Lingo( I recommend you get Director 8.0 as they modified Lingo quite a bit. ) BTW, Lingo is the scripting language for Director if you didn''t know. I might write a tut soon, if I have the time, to teach Lingo but seeing as my game is taking up alot of my time since I start my second semester monday, It may take a while...

"And that''s the bottom line cause I said so!"

Cyberdrek

Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!

"gitty up" -- Kramer
/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question -- ThinkGeek.com
Hash Bang Slash bin Slash Bash -- #!/bin/bash
[Cyberdrek | ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement