Advertisement

How much blueprint scripting would you expect a month 17 of a 22 month accelerated bachelors program to understand?

Started by August 12, 2024 12:21 PM
16 comments, last by Tom Sloper 1 month ago

Yeah, get off of your ass and teach yourself Blueprints. What were you planning on doing once your degree is completed? Quit?

@taby You completely completely missed the entire point. Much like my fellow students, and FS alumni did too…

I know blueprints. along with C#, C++ and whatever I don't know I can find out. The classmates they tried to force me to work with did not understand anything in the slightest.

I'm not staying up late with a bunch of 20 somethings that can't bother to do the bare minimum.

They also could not place a single block in a level.

Jesus christ english is my second language am I really not getting my point across?

Advertisement

@tom sloper go ahead and delete this post it's pointless I get it sorry for wasting your time. like @taby ‘s response it’s beating a dead horse with these assumptions that I'm the one not knowing the material. I give up trying to explain it, this is clearly not the place to vent my frustrations and I apologize for bringing my grievances here.

Fine. Ignore me. Some day you’re going to find out that the job of university is to teach oneself how to learn, and you’ll be like … gee, that taby was right all along.

Again. You have not @taby read any [deleted] thing I have said.

1. I DO understand blueprints, and YES it is the job to teach oneself to learn.

BUT THERE STILL SHOULD BE MINIMUM STANDARDS YES?

[abusive language deleted by moderator] read my post a few more times you're either a bot or just trolling me at this point. I [deleted] said I understand blueprints for the last [deleted] god damn time.

I DO NOT approve that the other students who had just as much time as me did not learn and I'm forced to babysit people who don't bother learning the bare minimum. Jesus H Christ

IMHO, anyone with a bachelor degree should be able to write a compiler, or expression parser at least. You should have known from the start, by comparing the syllabus with an actual university, that you're pretty much paying for the name Full Sail. Move on.

Advertisement

This thread is locked for abusive language.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement