🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Introduction

Started by
3 comments, last by Tom Sloper 1 year, 7 months ago

Hi my name is Edwin, I am an indie game developer. Currently I am building a small game that contains a multiplayer gameplay. It is not finish yet, but soon I think it will be ready to test. I think it's time for me to join the community since a long time ago I am still a nerd who leart everything by myself.

I am wondering if I can talk about my game in this society, I hope to introduce my game to the world properly since I don't have any experience about it. Feedback is also great I would like to hear from other people.

My purpose of life is to bring fun to the world, it's also better to hear what people need in game.

Thank you before. I hope I start in a good place to fullfil my dream.

Advertisement

Hi, new guy.

If you want to announce your game for feedback purposes, you may do that in the Your Announcements board.

If you want to ask programming questions, we have programming forums for that.

If you want to ask graphics or art questions, we have forums for that.

If you want to ask design questions, use the Game Design and Theory forum.

If you have project management questions, there's the Production and Management forum.

You can ask marketing, business, and legal questions in our Games Business and Law forum.

At the top of the forums page (https://gamedev.net/forums/) you'll see a "Browse" tab - click that to find all the forums.

Please take some time to browse our forums and to familiarize yourself with the general tone here, and learn our rules and guidelines.

https://www.gamedev.net/guidelines

Good luck with your venture!

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

thank you very much for the basic guidelines. I try to catch up as soon as I can. Also thanks for the wish.

Thread locked. Spam magnet.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement