🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Experienced Programmer (Python, GDScript, Java, C++, Swift, C#, JavaScript) looking for hobby project to join

Started by
4 comments, last by a-python-script 2 years ago

I have professional and years of experience in just about every popular programming language (and a little bit in various shading languages, like OpenGL, Image Kernel (Apple)) and am looking for a casual hobby project to participate in. I also have basic knowledge of the game engines Unity, Godot and a bit of Unreal Engine. Just drop me a line, would be happy to get into conversation. I'm not afraid of mathematically challenging tasks. My highest educational degree is Master in Computer Science (Germany). Currently I am a software developer.

Advertisement

Moved to Hobby Project Classifieds.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

@a-python-script Hello, basically at educational level we are on the same page, currently I am working on this :

https://www.develteam.com/Game/Fort-Apocalypse-Reloaded

I am near to finish a demo project to propose to investors / publishers, I need an opengl and c++ programmer to help me, if you think you can do that, drop me a line here

mailto:vp8671@libero.it​ for faster reply

thanks

I sent you this email:

Hi! I'm a composer who's dabbled in programming (I attached a .html for an arcade game I put together based on an urban legend) and makes soundtracks for games. I also do a lot of writing and pixel art. I wanted to see if you'd be interested in making a project I've been thinking about. Imagine Diablo meets Minecraft, but simpler. Would you be interested? I attached a sample of my work to prove I'm not a scammer (youtube music search or something IDK)

@henery Hi. Thanks for your message. You wrote you have attached an example. Am I missing the link or is it actually missing? I would be interested in the example from you

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement