🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Need help with creating a gaming tool.

Started by
4 comments, last by juxwillx 2 years, 1 month ago

I’m thinking of creating an auto clicker for games. I want it to have the following features:-

Delay/Interval

Click Location (Cursor position & Pick location)

Click frequency

Has anyone created a similar tool in the past? Or know the roadmap to do so. I’ve already gone through some python tutorials on geeksforgeeks and some other sites using pynput. I’d be glad if you guys could recommend some tutorials or anything.

Jacob Williams

Advertisement

Hey,

Do you want to keep the delay fixed or varying? The geeksforgeeks tutorial is enough for your requirements, you can do it easily using pynput. Also, have you visually designed the UI and finalized its functionalities? If not, do that first.

None

I've not made any UI as such but want to make something similar to this in terms of UI and functionalities. I've started creating it with the GFG tutorial and everything seems fine till now.

Jacob Williams

That's great dude. Just hmu whenever you're facing a doubt in the process. Good luck!!

None

Sure thing. Thanks a lot buddy.

Jacob Williams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement