🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Help again

Started by
1 comment, last by Tran Minh Quang 22 years, 6 months ago
I decide to post this because I can''t do another way. I asked somebody to buy me book in Help Wanted forum and I can''t received reply as I hope. Yes, I love Games Programing so much but my knowlege is too bad now. Please buy me: "Tricks of the Windows Game Programming Gurus". It not I am greedy but I can''t buy it (the price is expensive and in my country buying books through Internet is as difficult as go to the moon!).Understand me please! If I am successful in my life, I will never for get the one helped me! (It is not much for you but a big present for me!). TRan Minh Quang email: tran_minh_quang@hotmail.com PS: I can''t wait, I must studying Games Programming imediately. A person''s life is very very short!
Advertisement
You won''t find ANYONE that is willing to buy you that book. If you can''t afford retail prices, you can get it second hand pretty cheaply...
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
I believe Tran is looking for a sponsor. I''m unable to help directly.

Tran you might also contact SAMS Publishing and see if they have some kind of program that may be able to assist you. I''ve also heard that Andre LaMothe is a fairly decent fellow, he might know more about how to assist you, which direction to point you in. I''ve seen his email address around here before, but didn''t write it down.

Good luck

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement