🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[Rev-Share] Multiple Roles Available: OverTune

Started by
1 comment, last by Gayane Aslanyan 2 years, 4 months ago

Hello there! My name's Kim and I'm the director of an indiegame called OverTune: Miraculous Melody

OverTune Logo

I'm looking for a couple of sprite artists. a couple of background&location designers (basically people who will draw our background pieces) and multiple animators as well as a new Lead Animator.

OverTune is a 2.5D hack n' slash platformer that revolves around music thematically. If you'd like to know a little bit more about the game itself, read up upon this: Docs.google.com

I've been working on this game for a while, and there are plans to launch an Indiegogo campaign soon to get this project funded. For that, I need a couple more members (namely animators) to join our team so that we can finally make the final preparations to get this all ready. All help would be much appreciated! If this project sounds interesting to you, please feel free to contact me on Discord (Master Zeromus | Ignacio Varga#9168) since that's where our workstation is situated, and we can discuss everything in more detail

For those who want to join us as sprite artists, here is a demonstration of our artstyle. A cutscene sprite, followed by a gameplay sprite

Keira cutscene sprite complete

Keira in game sprite complete
Advertisement

Hi! This seems as such an interesting game to work on! Especially as a music-artist ?
Do you already have one?
If not, please take a look at my work:
https://soundcloud.com/suoyung

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement