🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Music Producer seeking gameplay that needs music

Started by
1 comment, last by indie_evolution 2 years, 7 months ago

Hi, I am in my final year of a music production degree and for an assignment I need to collaborate with another creative practitioner and produce a music totalling eight minutes. I’m in need of gameplay that requires a soundtrack. The assignments deadline is January. If you’re interested in some collaborative work please leave a comment below ?. I can give you a sound cloud link to some of my previous work also.

Advertisement

@callumstones Hello Callum, I am not sure if this fits into what you are trying to do but, I have a group of 2 other developers and we are starting a project. This is a hobby project for all of us. We have a 3D artist with years of professional experience. I am a software engineer with 5 years of professional experience and we also have a budding game developer who has been working with Unreal Engine for some time now. Well, I am sure from the post you can see what is missing lol. We are looking for an audio guy who would like to participate in the process. We are currently working out the details of an MVP. Please, let me know if this is the type of project you would like to contribute to.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement