🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

who wants to make a big project with me?

Started by
1 comment, last by Shaarigan 2 years, 8 months ago

Hi everyone, I had the idea today to make a big open source project. I think it would be fun to hve something thats constantly under development and in progress with multiple people. Therefore I made a publicly shared one note, where people can post ideas for games, once the list is big enough we can vote on the most popular idea and start making that! https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag5SIeqp6-Uui1sH53JY2zPxZR7i

Advertisement

Welcome to the GD.net!

One question I have is what skill set do you bring into this, are you a programmer, an artist, game designer? Did you however got any experience in gamedev or are a total beginner?

I know people always want to make “their” game but have you thought about joining an existing project around GD.net or somewhere else instead of creating a new one? Our project is always looking for contribution, we already assembled a (small) team, have expertise in different directions of gamedev and non-gamedev as well as a possible game design and development roadmap for the core tech we'll use. So feel free to contact me or anyone else who has an interesting project to offer

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement