🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

looking for a programmer for pet project...

Started by
7 comments, last by Codeloader_Dev 2 years, 8 months ago

hi everyone. I've been for the past year looking to make a beat em up game. I'm first and foremost into pixel art (still learning ) .I've tried to learn programming and, as much as I've tried to delve into some game engines, coding just isn't my jam.

I'm looking for someone to help develop a beat-em up game like streets of rage , final fight etc. its currently a pet project and i hope one day it will lead to a published game (who knows).

Im committed to developing the art assets and everything but like i said my programming sucks. If anyone has the necessary skills enough to code such a style of game let me know.

I've posted some images of my work so far in progress . thanks

jake walk anim

None

Advertisement

Do you have Discord? Connect with me there if so and we can talk about it. Tucker#9309

Hit me up on Discord: Frost#3630

Great work on your Art! I legit thought this was from a 90's beat em up at first.

@redwind33556

I'm a developer with 20 years of experience.

What's the engine you want to use?.

What's your target audience (IOS; Android…)?.

You're graphics are awesome! I want in. Here at Francois Software we're committed to programming for free. We can use C-Lesh and Francois Software's award winning 2D engine.

Codeloader - Free games, stories, and articles!
If you stare at a computer for 5 minutes you might be a nerdneck!
https://www.codeloader.dev

Still looking for a programmer?

I can program your game using my 2D engine but it will run on a web site.

Codeloader - Free games, stories, and articles!
If you stare at a computer for 5 minutes you might be a nerdneck!
https://www.codeloader.dev

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement