🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Programmer looking for Projects

Started by
5 comments, last by FennekFox 2 years, 8 months ago

Hello everyone,

I would like to start some hobby projects as a games programmer and developer! I've been lead to believe that this is a place where one could find like minded people to work on small hobby projects together.

About my person: I have a decent amount of experience as a programmer. I've got a bachelors degree in IT and have been working with the unreal engine as an engine programmer and UI and gameplay developer for about a year now - not in a company that develops actual video games though. Which is what I'd love to end up doing at some point.

If you're interested and need a coding monkey for your current projects, or are assembling a team for something new, feel free to add me on discord: Fennel#7777

None

Advertisement

Do you have experience in c++ and opengl or only unreal engine ?

@Programmer71 Since UE4 uses C++ i got plenty of experience in C++, albeit in the UE4 specific dialect. opengl not so much sadly^^

None

Would you be interested into working for this project ?

https://www.develteam.com/Game/Fort-Apocalypse-Reloaded

@FennekFox Myself and 3 others are working on a game that is a new take on crafting/mining combined with RPG mechanics. We are using UE and ProceduralMeshCompnant Generation. We are looking for a strong C++ individual to help us along and when we go for funding we will make sure all involved at that point will have income! I can expose a lot more in DM I'd you would like. We also have a discord.

Sir G

Rabbid Games

Edit: No longer looking for projects, thank you for the many replies guys! <3

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement