🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Composer looking for interesting and fun indie games to work on.

Started by
4 comments, last by indie_evolution 2 years, 7 months ago

Hi all! I'm Will, I'm 21 and currently living in the U.K. I'm a composer who's been working on public projects for about a year now, both personal and commission based, but I've been undertaking some level of musical study for over a decade. This puts me operating on BST/GMT timezones.

I'm really eager to get my teeth into a game project in the next month or two, and am eager to compose for indie games to gain experience, work on interesting projects and grow out my portfolio, in order of personal precedence. I mainly operate in orchestral / vaguely cinematic genres yet am willing to compose a multitude of genres, and as long as you can give me a good description of what you're looking for, I can easily let you know if I can do it or not. I'm taught in Cubase, yet have branched out and massively prefer the DAWs of Reaper & Ableton Live - yet lack knowledge currently on Bitwig.

If you're an indie game developer or team needing music, then please feel free firstly to flick through my porfolio to see my previous works, and if interested please leave a message here or get in touch at my email: willcliffeinquiry@gmail.com. These and more are available from below at the bottom of the post.

Thanks for reading, and have a safe day!

Will “Cliffe” McGinnigle.

PORTFOLIO | E-MAIL | TWITTER

I've learnt our choices always matter to someone, somewhere.
Advertisement

Sounds really nice! I am always partial to strings (and brass or what they are called in English) sounding dramatic so I like the first one a lot.

@perry_blueberry Hey thank you so much that compliment really made my night last night! ? Hope you're doing good, and yeah I'm a big fan of especially low strings myself. Excited to try other things too though with some game scores, looking forward to whatever is to come!

I've learnt our choices always matter to someone, somewhere.

@WillCliffeMcGinnigle Hello Will, I have a small group that just formed. We currently have 3 members and we meet twice a week. We are just getting started with fleshing out a small first project to get us started. I am a software engineer with 5 years of experience, we also have a graphic artist with a strong 3D modeling background and a new game developer who has a bit of experience working in Unreal Engine. We would love to have a musician join our team.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement