🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for a partner(Unity programmer)

Started by
4 comments, last by ethiel 2 years, 8 months ago

Hi there~

I am looking for someone who is willing to co-create an indie game, which is about War of Microbe(RTS).

I am able to design game mechanics, arts, and entry-level codes. On this project, I already built a demo by using the Godot engine and have tested it with some friends. People think the idea is good and are encouraging me to move to a more completed demo. Recently I just finished an iteration of concept art, and feel I should use another brain that to discuss together and work together. Also, I am hoping that I can find one who is good at coding, due to while I built some demo, I am always feeling struggle when it comes to performance enhancements and shades.

Here is a concept art about the game I mentioned above.

Leave a message if you are interested in this, and any other suggestion is also welcome. Thank you in advance.

None

Advertisement

wayne24 said:
I already built a demo by using the Godot

Since you're writing about Unity in the topic, are you planning to change the engine and if so, why?

@Shaarigan Good question! In fact, I found the Godot engine is not quite stable on one hand(maybe due to my bad coding habit, it is somehow too flexible). On the other hand, I tried to batch sprites in Godot, and the performance was limited when my sprites go up to 1000(I mean the FPS decreases to only 1-2).

I am still open to Godot when I try to build some quick idea, but since for this project, I am forwarding to some ambitious target, I would like to move to sth more stable and resource-rich.

None

Hey @wayne24 seems interesting, feel free to add me on discord Frost#3630 so we can have a chat ?

@undefined Hi. That's exactly what I'm looking for. Please, write a message to me. I have 15-20 years of development experience (not only games).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement