🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for artist for an Action Adventure based on Filipino mythology

Started by
4 comments, last by BowTieNate 2 years, 9 months ago

We are a team of 3, who is making a Filipino action platformer based on the legend of Bakunawa (Moon eating dragon), with a strong female lead named Haliya who is skilled in Arnis (Filipino Martial Art). I am studying to earn my degree in computer science who also has experience in 2D & 3D animation. Our programmer has more than 5 yrs of experience in the field and our talented digital painter is studying for her BFA. Lastly, the game music will be provided by two popular Filipina artists “Gingee” and “Han Han”.

We are looking for artists who would be interested in helping us with our passion project and if you have an interest in 2D animation that is a plus.

Profile : https://www.artstation.com/bowtienate

None

Advertisement

Hello,

I can help you with your requirement of 2D animation.

I have sent you personal message please check.

Regards,

Vanessa

@undefined thanks, replied to you at your email!

None

Hi there! I actually made a Filipino visual novel pick your own adventure for school. I'd love to help you out with the game art and character designs. Please check my portfolio and let me know. If the game is in Tagalog and English I could help with translations as well.

@TashaLouiseArt hi! I did take a look at your portfolio and sent you a DM.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement