🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

(Rev-Share) Open World Game

Started by
3 comments, last by Lev1athan 3 years, 1 month ago

Gathering a team or joining a team to develop a game in an open world. Can take on the role of a Unity developer and project manager. The goal is to make a game in an open world in a relaxed mode and if we can make money on it, then divide the revenue between the team members.

To start, there is a code with a simple world generation and player movement.

Looking For: Game designer, Concept Artists, 3D Modelers/Animators, and Programmers.

Composer is found.

Discord Leviathan#2710

Advertisement

@Lev1athan I am planning to do something in Unity. I am a professional iOS Developer and a game developer in my spare time. I do Unity. I have published two titles (Traffic Jam and Island Runner) already on Play Store and App Store and I wanted to tackle some more ambitious project as well. I have just created a dev blog where I would document progress on this project. You can find it here. The goal is a RPG with a Universe on which I would build further projects. If you are interested we could discuss it further

Hi there!
Have you got discord?

Project Update:

We are already 3 people in a team, another unity developer joined the team.
We start working on a system for modifying the game world.
This will become the main one for resource extraction and construction system.

Still Looking For: Game designer, Concept Artists, 3D Modelers/Animators, Programmers.

Project Update 2:

now we have 4 people in the team - another unity programmer has joined us

with 3 developers in the team, we started to move in 3 directions:

cave digging system
building system
inventory system

Still Looking For: Game designer, Concept Artists, 3D Modelers/Animators, Programmers.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement