๐ŸŽ‰ Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! ๐ŸŽ‰

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for python coder, 2d artist, and audio designer

Started by
9 comments, last by fleabay 3ย years, 1ย month ago

I'm currently making a 2D platformer JRPG made in python and I'm looking for a python programmer, 2d artist, and audio designer. Anyone interested? My discord is mineit!#6493

Advertisement

And what is it that you do?

I'm currently mowing the lawn and I'm looking for someone who can push the mower.

๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚<โ†The tone posse, ready for action.

@undefined I'm a programmer.

So I assume anyone interested needs to be from Japan?

fleabay said:

So I assume anyone interested needs to be from Japan?

What do you mean?

fleabay said:

And what is it that you do?

I'm currently mowing the lawn and I'm looking for someone who can push the mower.

And I'm a programmer.

pybie said:
What do you mean?

Wikipedia

โ€œEastern RPGs are Japanese role-playing video games (JRPGs), developed in Japanโ€

fleabay said:

pybie said:
What do you mean?

Wikipedia

โ€œEastern RPGs are Japanese role-playing video games (JRPGs), developed in Japanโ€

What? Well, I'm just making a game with a map where you can click to go to different places, really. But does it have to be made in Japan?

pybie said:
But does it have to be made in Japan?

JRPG = RPG developed in Japan. If you want to make an RPG and call it a JRPG, then I would say, yes, it has to be made in Japan.

You don't want the โ€œprivilegedโ€ white SJW's coming after you with claims of cultural appropriation.

fleabay said:
JRPG = RPG developed in Japan. If you want to make an RPG and call it a JRPG, then I would say, yes, it has to be made in Japan.

Then I would call my game a "2d platformer with a world mapโ€

fleabay said:

You don't want the โ€œprivilegedโ€ white SJW's coming after you with claims of cultural appropriation.

Better beat them to it! :D

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement