🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I'll help you with your dumb VR game, you can help with mine!

Started by
0 comments, last by kokutouchichi 3 years, 3 months ago

Let's be honest, 90% of games are crap, yours is probably too! That's ok though! I'm work full time from home so I have a lot of free time to work on my VR sandbox project. I'm a unity asset whore and I'm very bad at programming but somehow I've been able to make some progress. So far I have made some basic assets interactable, thrown around some ragdolls and playing in some sandbox style environments. My goal is to get a bunch of small prototype demos working to a nice degree and eventually slowly put them together and make something fun and cool.

I can do simple 3D modelling, I'm a decent 2D artist and I have plenty of time, but I'd like to work with someone who has some level of c#, UNITY knowledge above mine. (That narrows it down to just about everyone.) If there is something I can do to help your dumb game and we can work together to build our dumb VR games together in tandem hit me up on discord!

kokutouchichi#4843

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement