🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

LogiTruck public beta test

Started by
0 comments, last by PixelMantisStudio 3 years, 3 months ago

Hi,
I'm a young (wannabe) indie dev from Hungary, on the verge of releasing my very first project! Yaay!!! ?

This is my precious, LogiTrucks:

LogiTrucks is a minimalistic (both in visuals and mechanics) puzzle game about delivering packages. The public beta testing is already open, and you can join anytime. Actually I'd really appreciate if many of you could check out the game and help me improve the quality!

Direct feedback here in the topic is more than welcome, but you can also contact me via the channels described in the guide for beta testers! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VweCA71HbY4ywHq4ir3dOwFf3qmdv1JosDjSABWP6aY/edit?usp=sharing

You can also find the download link in the guide. itch.io page is also on the way, but still need some time to set it up properly... Yes, I'm really new to this, sorry ?

New versions will be announced on my twitter, so beta testers and anyone interested in the final game should regularly visit that! Thanks!!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement