🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Prehistoric animator looking for a dev to build a 2D fighting game

Started by
3 comments, last by KayPixel 3 years, 4 months ago

EDITED…

B.

Advertisement

Hey Barna-bee. I'm a Game Developer specializing in programming. I'm just about to get an Associates Degree in the subject. I'm looking for projects to put in my portfolio and connect with other artists. I'd like to take a look at your demo to see what kind of game it is. I can make games using the Unity game engine and code in C#. I don't speak a single word of french though.

EDITED…

B.

@Barna-bee You are the perfect person for the game I’m trying to make. I love your animation! The game I’m trying to make is a Deck Builder, Dark Pixel Prehistoric Open World Survival RPG. I’m going for the fence on this game.

John or Jane Doe has been time warped back to the prehistoric age with nothing but the will to survive.

Think of Slay the Spire, Minecraft inspired type of game. Sounds pretty basic but the key is in the ingredients. I know the game Idea I have would be a success no question. Right now I’m spending the most time learning pixel art. I don’t why I refuse to use other peoples assets for Unity when I should just to get my idea in the works. I probably will while I work on my own character designs.

Never did any pixel art in my life, but 4 hours with pixel art studio I was able to create a character.

I would be more then happy to share my idea with you. It would take me a million years to do all the art work myself. Lol

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement