🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[Free] [Localization/Translation] [European Portuguese] Looking for project

Started by
0 comments, last by JCR 3 years, 4 months ago

Hello everyone,

My name is Jaime Cerqueira and I'm a master's student, in my last year, in Specialized Translation and Interpreting at ISCAP – Porto Accounting and Business School of Polytechnic of Porto, Portugal.

I'm developing my master's dissertation about localization of videogames and would love to have the opportunity to localize a real videogame from English into European Portuguese.

This is an academic project, there would be no costs for you or your company. Since I am not a developer myself, and I am proposing a serious cooperation, I would only use the files for the localization, in a pure academic and confidential process.

I completely understand this kind of cooperation is not something that can be easily done, so I understand if nothing comes to fruition. But, if there is the smallest chance to discuss this matter I would really appreciate it and would be more than glad to answer all your doubts, questions and discuss any concerns you might have.

Feel free to contact me by email (jaime.cerqueira.90@gmail.com) or by Discord (JCR#4680).

With my kindest regards,
Jaime Cerqueira

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement