🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

making a game

Started by
16 comments, last by pavvle 3 years, 7 months ago

So if you want to help me make a game you are welcome. I have concept of the game just i dont know how to start.

1.Would be cool if you have steam development, if not unlucky

2.Contact me on twiter @Pavle30579688 if you want, if not just say if you want to help.

3.I will tell you concept and you decide if you want to help.

Reply please

Advertisement

This is still the Artificial Intelligence forum ?

Please, describe your concept here. Is it 2D or 3D game? Will multiplayer be included?

SuperVGA said:

This is still the Artificial Intelligence forum ?

Moved to Hobby Project Classifieds.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

hahah s@undefined sorry i was click on the link@undefined

@undefined so concept is simple, wgen you enter the game you got 2 boxes like 1 and 2 and chances are always 50% to won if you win you go to next level.

pavvle said:

@undefined so concept is simple, wgen you enter the game you got 2 boxes like 1 and 2 and chances are always 50% to won if you win you go to next level.

That sounds like a good "first project". What do you have in mind wrt. platform and frameworks?

@undefined if you think what platform, steam, and i dont know to write frameworks.

pavvle said:

@undefined if you think what platform, steam, and i dont know to write frameworks.

Maybe you could make it in Godot, Gamemaker or some easy-to-get-started language, and then later package it for Steam?
What do you know in terms of development - what can you make, and what are you interested in learning on your journey to realize your project?

You can choose a free game framework here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_game_engines

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement