🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

2D artist needed for an almost-finished puzzle game

Started by
0 comments, last by qojat 3 years, 7 months ago

TL;DR: I am a developer. I made a puzzle game. It's already published on Google Play, but nobody clicks on it because it LOOKS DULL. I am looking for an artist to give it a graphical overhaul.

I've been working on this game for ages on my own and it's now mostly finished. It's a novel kind of puzzle (from the company that invented the Sudoku!), with a bit of background story, moody music and simple enough mechanics. It already has ~40 hand-crafted levels.

BUT, graphically, it looks extremely dull and plain. It has no sparkling gems or candies as other puzzle games have.

I would love an artist to take a look at it and suggest how to spice it up, and then provide the assets.

On the subject of payment, the game is currently labelled BETA, so it is free and without ads. I made this game for fun and to build up a portfolio, so, ideally, I'd like to find an artist with the same goals, since I am not planning to pay for this job any time soon.

However, once the game is finished, if it gets enough traction, I would consider monetization strategies and share revenues with the team, of course!

Reply if you think this has potential!

More info:

• Project Homepage with screenshots.
  • Google Play page.
  • The game is not open source yet.
  • The themes of the game are: SPACE, computers, electronics and artificial intelligence.

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement