🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for 3D or 2D to create some low-on-content highly polished projects for portfolio purposes.

Started by
0 comments, last by Foxtrot117 3 years, 8 months ago

Hello everyone! My name is Alex and I am a programmer with 4-5 years of experience under my belt. I recently lost my job due the pandemic and now I am looking for projects to expand my portfolio.

I am looking for a fellow artist who wants to do the same thing. For start I am aiming for projects that won't need more than 100 hours to be completed. Again I am targeting for something small so that it can be amazing.

I don't have a specific idea on a project and I am open for discussion. However for portfolio projects I usually choose to re-skin other small games that look feasible to do in 100 hours and also have room for improvement and creative aome freedom.

Ideally I am looking for someone who has some experience in game development but even if you come from a completely different field, feel free to contact me!

Add me or send me a DM on discord if you are interested

Alex Kalf#8386

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement