🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[Revshare] Looking for a 2D Artist for a Hobbyist Project

Started by
0 comments, last by Mandelbrot_Studios 3 years, 8 months ago

Hi,

we are a team of four looking forward to making our first commercial game. We're mostly hobbyists and are looking for people with some experience, such as jam games, who want a challenge to take their skills to the next level!

A little about us: Our team consists of a programmer, a musician, a sound engineer, and me, who does game design and takes care of business stuff(basic management & marketing). We're all in Germany, except for our British sound engineer. So if you're from Europe, that's a big plus because time zones can be a real nightmare.

We did two jam games before, with one of them ranking 23rd out of 1,838 games on game design. (https://mandelbrot-studios.itch.io/) Additionally, we have various individual experiences.

Our Plan: The plan is to make a few prototypes (probably as jam games) to test out different ideas and see how we all work together. We'll decide on an idea by Q1 2021. I expect the development time to be about one and a half years(maybe shorter if the idea is small). We all work on the game during our free time, and each of us will be compensated through rev-share once the project is done.

Who we are looking for

• You'll have to make 2D art and sprites for a video game.
  • You should be mature enough.
  • Your English should be good enough to communicate effectively in a team.
  • You should be able to attend meetings regularly and work consistently on the game.
  • If you are European or you're flexible enough to make time for us, that's a big plus.

Contact: You can reply to this thread, add me on Discord (Dr Pixel Plays#9463), or send us an email (contact@mandelbrotstudios.com).

Have a good day!

Mandelbrot Studios

~Claas

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement