🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Would any one like to start an FPS project for fun?

Started by
6 comments, last by Amaligom78 3 years, 7 months ago

I would like to start an FPS project on Unity Engine using C# programming for the PC platform. I am a fan of games like Halo and Doom so making something similar to that without reinventing the wheel would be great. I am in the process of creating a GDD and some LDD's for a design at the moment. I would like to have some creative developers join in and share their ideas and create. I have 4 years of Unity and C# experience as well as 2 years of 3D modeling using Blender. I would consider someone who has some knowledge and experience in these similar software programs to join in. I have a discord channel setup so please comment with your experience and discord info. You may also DM me as well if you do not have discord. Thanks!

Advertisement

I'm pretty new to Unity, but I have some basic experience in it. I have a few video clips of an FPS prototype I was working on a few months ago if you'd be interested in adding me on Discord. I also have some music experience and I've used Blender a few times to make programmer art, but I'm not much of a 3D modeler.

My discord is
Durk#1294

Hi. i know some Zbrush hopefully I can help with some modeling?

omi.riv#4298 Discord

@Amaligom78

EXoo#9819

@Omiriv We could definitely use some 3D modelers! I just sent you a request on Discord.

@AsterooidX I just sent you a request in Discord as well.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement