🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking for something specific

Started by
1 comment, last by Foxtrot117 3 years, 8 months ago

Hello,

My name is Tim, and I'm looking for someone to develop games with. I kind of fall into the "jack of all trades, master of none" category. I have a little music composition experience, four years of programming, mostly in c++, and game design experience. My strengths mostly lie in programming and game design. I'm definitely not an artist lol.

I have a couple years of experience with Unity, but honestly I prefer to build my own engine with c++ and opengl. I would expect us to start small. Maybe we can make a couple text based games to see how we work together, then move onto a 2d platformer or something like that.

I apologize for the length of the post and appreciate anyone who has taken the time to read this far into it. Hopefully I explained well enough and anyone reading has a good idea of what I'm shooting for. Thank you all. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Advertisement

Hey Tim, I am Alex a game programmer and developer for about 4 years, working mostly on Unity and C#. I am also a game design and game production enthusiast and I have some audio engineering skills too.

I am currently looking for other developers to connect with and talk about… you know game development, share knowledge and perhaps create some small games or simple host game sessions.

If that sounds like you, or anyone who is reading this, add me on discord:

Alex Kalf#8386

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement