🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

hey! anyone wanna make a 2d game?

Started by
7 comments, last by gnuthun 3 years, 8 months ago

i really like making simple graphics for 2d games , n my free time, but i really suck at programming. i was wondering if anyone would cooporate in making a game with me. I would create the graphics and you could program!

Advertisement

Beginner Unity dev here. I've tried to get a few projects going on this site before and it's rough, but I'd be interested in starting a project with you if you're up for it. Do you have a discord?

@undefined yeah, it's purp1102

Can't seem to add you as a friend. My discord is Durk#1294

@11021102 Hi Durk, I'm putting together a game project proposal to go out this weekend, looking for collaborators. I'm a professional software engineer, possessing all skills and experience necessary to complete a game. I would appreciate sharing the art creation, though, and even more so to have enthusiastic partners who can help keep us motivated moving forward. Do you have any samples of your work to share? I picked this particular game idea to do because it's relatively simple and short compared to the game project I've been working on over the last 8 months, so “simple 2D graphics” might be a match.

My username is purp1102 and my tag is #2866. I can find u either tho…

@durk I sent you a friend invitation ?

sorry, not available anymore.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement