🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Search for a partner with Unity/C#/Network knowledge for a simple 1 vs. 1 multiplayer mobile game

Started by
2 comments, last by slonv23 3 years, 8 months ago

About Me:
I live in germany and have a bachelor of science in mechanical engineering. Currently i am doing my master's degree and working in a research institute. Here I am mainly working on artificial intelligence and data science. I am proficient in the programming languages: Python, C#, JavaScript. During the quarantine at the beginning of the year I made my first experiences with Unity and programmed my first little game (AndroidStore: ToxicRace). The game was just for practice and now I want to realize my first real idea. I learn very quickly and am very ambitious. It has always been my dream to develop my own real and good game and now I finally have the idea to do so. Unfortunately I have no experience with multiplayer games yet.

About the Game:
The project is a small online 2d strategy game. The game is turn-based and designed as 1 vs. 1 (like chess). Furthermore there shall be an Elo-Ranking. The focus is not on the graphics but on the game principle.
I am happy to share further details and sketches with potential candidates.

About You:
I am especially looking for someone who is passionate about what they do, someone who really likes the game idea and is willing to put their heart and soul into it. Furthermore you should have good programming skills, it would be optimal if you have already worked with networks or have experience in building them. If you have never worked with Unity before, this doesn't have to be an exclusion criterion, if you are someone who learns fast and likes to look at the documentation with brains and not just imitate YouTube tutorials.

Advertisement

Hello there! I am a programmer with 4 years of experience mostly on Unity and C# and also a BSc on games programming. In the past I have done projects where basic networking was involved. Currently I am looking for other developers to collaborate with on small projects (little content - highly polished) to add on my portfolio. I would love to know more about your project. If you want add me on discord to discuss further

Alex Kalf#8386

Hi, I would be glad to join a team of a game developers. I am programmer. At work I do web programming, but in spare time I learn game development. Currently, I have developed 3d game with multiplayer, but it is written in JavaScript. I would like to learn one of the popular engines: Unity or C#. I already have experience with C++ (some parts for my multiplayer game were written in C++). I think working in a team with other programmers is good opportunity to progress in game development specialization. You can write me on a discord if you want me to join.

slonv23#6120

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement