🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Looking to build volunteer team for a 2D/3D RPG game

Started by
0 comments, last by Antomation 3 years, 9 months ago

Hello there,

This is a rough concept sketch I did for a game concept I'd like to make called Storybook; a role-playing video game project in the spirit of Paper Mario. You can find more sketches like this one on my Instagram page. The game intends to combine hand drawn animated characters with three-dimensional environments, and has an emphasis on the simultaneous use of two partners. Right now, I'm in the very, very, early stages of it's conception, and so far, a couple of people have volunteered to help out on this. However, I'm still looking people who may be interested in helping out.

The people I'm looking for thus far include

• Programmers (hoping to make this game in Unity)
  • Concept Artists (Environments preferably, but characters could work)
  • Level Designers
  • Animators (people who have knowledge of hand-drawn animation preferably,)
  • 3D Modelers and Artists

If you're interested, or want to find out more details about this project, feel free to message me or comment here. Reminder that, right now, this is strictly volunteer work at the moment, and is not a paid job position. I just have an itch to form a team of some sort. Any input would also help.

My Discord is mynameiskhannie#5515

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement