🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Mobile card game developed | Looking for feedback & tips

Started by
2 comments, last by aendien 3 years, 9 months ago

Hi all,

I have just published a hobby project of mine on Google Play: a trick-taking mobile card game. I didn't develop it for the money, but because I love that game and wanted to play it with others. Development ended up pretty time-consuming, as the game features a private and global multiplayer as well as public rankings, which requires an API – things I had never worked on before.

I am looking for people loving trick-tacking card games as much as I do and with knowledge of game design to give me feedback and tips to further improve the experience. The game is free-to-play with one (optional) ad after each match.

Here the link to the game on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aendien.TrickCall

Some specs for those who are interested:

• Built with Unity (C#)
  • Multiplayer built with Photon PUN
  • API built with ASP.NET + SQL Server DB
Advertisement

Nice graphics. It reminds me of Hoyle’s Book of Games.

Thanks for your feedback, @taby! I didn't know Hoyle’s Book of Games before. You're right, they share some similarities: both designs are flat, comicy, and not afraid of (too) strong colors. :D

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement